Photos: Minister meets hotel managers
“Coming July, it will be three months since my appointment as Minister of Tourism, and these critical tourism stakeholder meetings are essential to improving our working relationships and gaining valuable insights into Bermuda’s tourism product,” said Tourism Minister Vance Campbell as he continued his visit. and meeting with senior management of tourist accommodations across the island.
A government spokesperson said: “Over the past few months, Minister Campbell, accompanied by MP Crystal Caesar, has met with hotel managers to strengthen working relationships with tourism stakeholders. After meeting with management of Mid Ocean Club, Grotto Bay Resort and Cambridge Beaches, Minister Campbell then met and strengthened relationships with:
- Tim Morrison, General Manager of Hamilton Princess, and Roydell Neverson, Rooms Manager;
- Reefs Resort and Club President David Dodwell Sr. and General Manager David Dodwell Jr;
- Sascha Hemmann, Managing Director of Rosewood Bermuda, and Esan Fredrick, Chief Operating Officer;
- Newstead Belmont Hills General Manager Bushara Bushara, Rooms Manager Kamila Bean and Human Resources Manager/Property Manager Gary Burgess; and
- Theresa Harney Zuill, General Manager of the Royal Palms Hotel.
“Strengthening the lines of communication and collaboration can give our tourism product and everything we do a competitive edge,” said Minister Campbell.
“Discussions over the past several months have heightened my respect and appreciation for the resilience of our tourism industry players and their unwavering commitment to Bermuda’s tourism product. As I continue to meet and visit other tourism-related businesses, I want to remind everyone involved in Bermuda tourism that this government remains committed to your success. Thanks to you, Bermuda retains its reputation as the jewel of the Atlantic.
Learn more about
Category: All, Company, News, Photos